Purpose of the Role
Articulating and driving the HR strategy through the business partnership model in line with the Company’s business needs & objectives by planning & implementing initiatives that support Core HR functions. The role holder will also be responsible for setting up, monitoring & reviewing HR systems/policies and HR automation in line with the company HR strategy.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Put in place an effective, professional and focused HR business partners that deliver end-to end quality HR services to the internal clients.
- Provide advice and implement a full range of human resource strategies and procedures, including managing talent resourcing, implementation of learning and talent initiatives and supporting effective talent and performance management across the organization.
- Participate in HR department budgeting and monitoring in liaison with leadership.
- To manage the recruitment and selection, induction and orientation programmes in accordance with the company HR.
- To develop and implement a performance management system and entrench a performance culture in accordance with business objectives.
- Contribute to design and support implementation of innovative and competitive reward strategies that support the organizational strategy, performance culture and ensures staff retention.
- Manage all the Regional HRBP’s within the units functionally giving guidance in all matters in HR.
- Management of 3rd party vendors and consultants (like insurances, pensions and consultants) and relevant regulatory and statutory bodies
- Preparing, monitoring and managing budget in relevant functional area.
- Oversee grievance handling mechanisms and feedback systems to affirm compliance to relevant laws and best practice.
- Partner with unit/departmental/divisional heads to define and maintain organizational structures and operations.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Experience & Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or related field and a post graduate diploma in Human Resource Management or Business Management.
- Master’s Degree in Human Resource Management or Organizational Psychology or Business Administration with specialty in human resource, or a related field is an added advantage.
- Minimum 8 years of generalist HR experience.
- Membership to Relevant professional body.
Knowledge and Competencies
- Experience in core HR generalist functions
- Solid understanding and application of Employment & labour relations Laws
- Negotiation skills
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills
- Computer skills with experience in HRIS
- Exhibits strong leadership skills with supervisory experience in a human resources department