Our client is in the Retail Sector and operates retail outlets (supermarkets) spread across Kenya. The client invites applications from candidates with exceptional talent to manage its IT related HR projects and processes. The candidate must have a very strong IT background and experience in implementing HR IT projects. The ideal candidate is a HR generalist with a very strong IT background or experience.
Purpose of Role
This role will be responsible for ensuring complete automation of HR processes to reduce reasonably the operational work in the department. The position will ensure that HR produces high level dashboard reports with high level integrity of data to ensure the management is able to make good decisions. The holder of this role will be required to analyze the data and trends of data and give suggestions based on data on areas of focus for the department.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and implement an effective system for proper and up to date management of staff records in line with acceptable practice and ensure regular audit of the same
- Oversee HR automation & monitor uptake across the company and Ensure an efficient, working and reliable HRIS
- To develop and manage effective employee communication processes and tools in accordance with business objectives.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR team to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Drive all HR related Projects on behalf of the department
- Prepare timely and accurate reports for management decision making
- Manage staff separation procedures and exit processes in line with company policy
- Act as Reliever in case of a HRBP absence
- Support other areas of HR as required from time to time and in performs of other related duties as assigned
Experience & Qualification
- Bachelors degree with professional qualification at diploma level
- 3-5 years of Experience as HR Generalist
- IHRM Membership
- HR Reporting Experience
- Result Oriented
- Experience with ERP and Integration with HRIMS
- Analytical Knowledge and Dashboard knowledge
- Primary IT qualification is preferred or deep IT knowledge and experience where necessary
- External File Human-Resource-Coordinator.pdf