Digital Marketing Executive; will be responsible for producing and maintaining performance reports and generating insights from a variety of marketing data points to assist our content, design, and management of website, teams, campaigns and developing link building strategies.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning, development and execution of digital programs and campaigns, including online advertising, email campaigns, web site strategy and design, social media, mobile and other deliverables
- Interfacing with marketing communications functions, as well as PR, events and business product marketing teams
- Performs audits and quality assurance to ensure that information is up to date and systems are in proper working order
- Regularly produce performance reports and provide insights about our websites, campaigns, social posts, and partner campaigns
- Lead ongoing management of digital touch points, including company website, social networking pages and mobile.
- Develop digital campaign strategies
- Managing other digital agency relationships, day-to-day production, as well as campaign budgets and schedules.
- Manage photography and video designs and production
- Assist team with managing Google advertising
- Reviewing and analyzing websites for areas that can be improved and optimized
- Developing and coordinating multimedia packages
- Degree or diploma in graphic design or web design from a reputable university or institution.
- At least 2 years of work experience
Technical & Competence Skills
- Deep understanding of digital marketing and digital production.
- Proven experience delivering effective and innovative digital campaigns.
- Proven experience delivering a variety of digital assets, including rich media online ads, micro sites, and social media applications.
- Experience managing successful social media campaigns, and a solid understanding of social marketing.
- Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data.
- Must be able to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple lines of business.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills; pays attention to detail
- Computer literacy, with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, photography, videography
- Ability to work effectively with a team in a culturally diverse environment
- Experience delivering digital campaigns for mainstream products and services
Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Framemaker, DreamWeaver, HTML, HTML 5, CSS
Kindly indicate your current and expected earning in your application cover letter.