Creative Executive will execute the creative activities through overall conceptualization and implementation of design solutions that meet marketing strategies and supports the revenue goals of the organization. The role holder will be responsible for driving the creative direction of campaigns through producing attractive and effective designs internally and for the clients within a variety of different creative programs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Creative Advertising: Design and development of advertising collateral including direct mail, email, print advertising, collateral (signage, pamphlets, business cards, etc..), Digital creative (videos, banner ads, images), social media, and branding elements (logos, imagery, etc.).
- Edit and refine graphic designs into finished products
- Ensure alignment across communication channels including website, print, collateral, email and social media
- Create and maintain brand guidelines including look and feel, tonality, suggested imagery, and core branding elements
- Liaise effectively with clients and other team members to produce exceptional designs
- Create graphics, video graphics and photoshop shoots
- Partner with creative advertising vendors and agencies outside of internal needs
- Support the team throughout the execution of campaigns and projects
- Create concepts and ideas in collaboration with the management and the clients
- Identify key growth areas and work closely with business partners for breakthrough creative
- Identify key growth areas and work closely with agency partners for breakthrough creative
- Review reporting with marketing team members to inform creative recommendations and changes to campaign assets
- Developing, managing and designing layouts of communications such as presentations, newsletters, event support materials, research papers, and brochures.
- Develop email creative for segmented CRM programs focused on messaging cadence and imagery driving to leads
- Provide effective input during creative meetings and share ideas
- Maintain task lists of projects/due dates and inform team leaders of changes to delivery in advance of delays
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or Creative Services
- Diploma in Graphic Design or Marketing
Technical & Competence Skills
- Strong proficiency in Adobe Suite, WordPress required
- Experience with Microsoft Solutions: OneDrive, Office, Teams preferred and digital analytics platforms (Google Analytics) preferred
- Must be able to multi-task and organize projects/due dates across multiple brand owners
- 1-year work experience in similar position
- Graphic and Video graphic design skills
- Knowledge of Prezi presentation tool is desirable
- High level of creativity and innovation
Kindly indicate your current and expected earning in your application cover letter.